To see and hear this Lecture again,
Please us this youtube link: https://youtu.be/qIFKq5PFqoM
This one hour lecture introduces Christian Science to general audiences. It explains the living God as active, present and accessible. No one is, or can be, cut off from or left out of the divine presence. The unique revelation of God’s full nature, as explained by Christian Science, unlocks the potential in us to not just survive, but to thrive.
This lecture presents facts of the life of Mary Baker Eddy that bring out her role as a Christian healer from her youth, up to, and after her discovery of the explanation in Christian Science of how such healing happens. It responds to common questions about Christian Science and its practice:
- How does an understanding of God result in healing?
- Does one have to be a “believer” to be healed through prayer?
- Why would one chose prayer as a viable form of health care?
- Is a system of healing prayer researched and developed in the late 1800s relevant today?
- Where do Jesus and Christianity fit into the discussion of finding God and finding health?
- Is there a moral element to effective spiritual healing through prayer?
Thank you for visiting our website.